Friday, December 31, 2010
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Monday, December 27, 2010
This Screensaver is a small demonstration of 3D technologies. The current implementation demonstrates the following features:
The real lighting.
Multitexturing, texture mixing.
Moving the point of view.
Rotation of the 3D model.
Anyone watching one of these computers may vote for their favorite animations using the keyboard. The more popular sheep live longer and reproduce according to a genetic algorithm with mutation and cross-over. Hence the flock evolves to please its global audience. You can also design your own sheep and submit them to the gene pool.
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Friday, December 17, 2010
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Friday, December 10, 2010
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Realistic 3D Fireplace Setting
Select from 6 different fireplaces
Change fire color
Modify fire height and intensity
Listen to crackling fire sounds
With 10 Christmas music
Multi-monitor support. In each monitor a different image is shown.
· Support for 16:9 or 16:10 monitors: the original picture aspect ratio is preserved.
· Surround music.
· Preview in Display Properties control panel.
· Built-in setup.
· Uninstallable from Control panel as a normal Windows application.
· It works also if the Internet connection isn't available (the slide-show is not performed).
· Internet connection.
· Audio card and speakers.
Features of Stellarium:
· Over 120000 stars from the Hipparcos Catalogue with name and infos for the brightest ones.
· Planets and major satellites in real time (position computation now accurate enough for eclipse or transit simulation).
· Drawing of the 88 constellations with their names.
· Mythological figures of the 88 constellations.
· Textured displaying of more than 70 nebulas (Orion, M31 etc..).
· Photo-realistic Milky Way.
· Star twinkling.
· Shooting Stars.
· Skinable landscape (ground, fog, mapping of fisheye pictures).
· Ultra fast realistic atmosphere rendering (Sunsets, sunrises etc...).
· Automatic eye adaptation to sky luminance using physiologic model.
· Grids in Equatorial and Azimuthal coordinates.
· Equator and ecliptic coordinates lines.
· Smooth real time intuitive navigation.
· Powerfull zoom to see planet and nebula like in a telescope.
· Equatorial and altazimutal mount mode.
· Standard perspective and wide angle (fisheye) projections modes.
· Time control (real time and accelered time modes).
· Graphical menu for simple utilisation.
· Clikable stars, planets and nebulas with informations.
· Windowed and fullscreen modes.
· Full dome (180?) projection mode for planetariums.
· Text user interface for planetariums.
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Sunday, December 5, 2010